Window Genie Fresno CA – Where did they go?
Windows Cleaning Services And Their Importance
If you are looking for Window Genie in Fresno, they packed up and vanished. Unfortunately the rates they were charging for window washing were not sufficient to support a running business.
We have been in Fresno for over 15 years, and we are not planning on going anywhere.
Give us a call at (559) 307-2519
If you give us the opportunity to clean your windows, we will prove to you that we value your home or business and will provide the best window cleaners in town!
It is essential to ensure that your home is clean. Most people find it hard to do the cleaning by themselves. If you feel that you cannot afford the time to do the cleaning you can find professional cleaners. There are a lot of cleaning services provided by these professionals. Window cleaning service are among of the services provided by home cleaners.
There are many firms that offer home cleaning services. When it comes to cleaning the windows, many experts do a perfect job. They clean every part of the pane. They clean both outside and inside. Cleaning the glasses may be a difficult task to many people. Professional window cleaners ensure that the glasses are cleaned without cases of breakage.
Cleaning every pane in your home twice is important. This ensures there is no chance for any dust remaining in windows. Professionals use ladders to reach panes that have poles from the ground. There are a lot of services provided by professional cleaners. They conduct screen cleaning. Cleaners also wipe the sills of windows.
Most cleaning firms have highly trained professionals. The professionals handle a wide range of activities. There are those professionals that help in removing anything that makes the panes dirty. They do this sometimes without using any chemicals.
After completion of their work, they allow the homeowner to inspect the status of the windows. This is a way of ensuring that the clients are satisfied. Different companies charge varying costs for their services. It is good to compare different firms before hiring cleaning services. The cost charged depends on the kind of services rendered to you.
In order to estimate the cost of the service, you should count the number of windows in your home. This will help you in computing the amount charged per window. Cleaners also charge different prices for different types of windows.
It is good to know the cost charged on the type of bays in your home. By doing this you will avoid the chances of being manipulated by the professionals. Professional cleaners ensure that their clients are completely satisfied with their work. They guarantee their services.
If the clients feel that the work was not well done they can always call the professionals to re-service their windows. It is not difficult to locate a window washing company. Most of the firms conduct online transactions. People can always hire their services online.
Below are some questions you need to ask yourself first and then the window cleaner.
Questions to Ask yourself?
Are you looking for best bang for the buck or the best quality? If request an estimate from five different window cleaners, you’ll get a range of presentations and prices. Usually, the company that provides a price that is the cheapest in this trade are not the highest in quality. Hiring a company that has a professional presentation and higher price usually gets you quality work. Why? Companies that charge more usually, pay their employees more so that they’ll be motivated to give you top-notch service.
Whether you have a large or small home, you must take care about who you hire as your window cleaner. Here are a few ways to find quality window cleaners.
- Angie’s List. You can go online to this site to find many, many reviews of quality cleaners. Each member gives a review of the service they used in all aspects. There are good and bad reviews on this sights. Many of the companies on here are gunning for the ‘Service Award’ that they give out every year. The more reviews a company has, the more likely they are experienced in making the customer happy.
- Google it! If you type in window cleaning in the search bar, you’ll see paid ads at the top and then a list of companies right below the map. Click on the map and filter the companies with the most reviews/positive reviews. Once clicking on it Google sometimes lets you see the reviews on Facebook, Yelp etc of that company as well.
- Call your neighbors. There’s a good chance that they’ve worked with a window cleaner before.
Observations and Questions to Ask
- Appearance can say a lot about a company. Are the employees professional in appearance?
- Does the work vehicle have logos? Is it clean? These are good indicators that show whether they will care for your home.
- If they will be working inside, what will they do to protect your property? Do they wear shoe covers when cleaning inside? Do they use a-frame ladders to get to the high inside windows? Leaning a ladder against the wall can mark it up pretty well creating costly repairs.
- Can you trust them if you aren’t going to be home? There is a chance that you might not be around the whole time they are cleaning your windows.
- Are they insured and bonded? These are two different things and you need to know the difference! Being bonded is insurance that the company has if an employee steals something from your property. The general liability insurance covers the company if they damage your property.
- Are the workers experience or trained? There are stories out there that I’ve heard that companies will send employees to your site to be trained on their first day and accidents happen as a result.